Office Assistant: Lindsey Gayle

Name: Lindsey Gayle
Birthday: December 9, 1989
Hometown: Shreveport, LA
Weird Hobby: "I play puzzle games on my iPad. Loops of Zen has really calming music."
Favorite Food: "I could live on chips and salsa.

Our monthly search for model employees continues. It’s time to freelance without any pants.













Definitely Johnnie Walker Black Label. Everyone loves their whiskey, which I understand because I’m from the South.

 











Both, really. I like any guy who can be humble and still be confident. He also needs to give me lots of attention and lots of kisses!



























Not usually, unless it’s some­thing like an apple martini. I’d say I’m into beer guys. It’s weird, but I like beer breath!  















They were nice and kept their eyes where they belonged—and it was fun getting everyone drunk at work













Make eye contact and come over and tell me a little bit about yourself. Just always be respectful. And trust me, if I’m interested, you’ll know.